5 Must-Have Wedding Accessories for Fall
Someone once said, “Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear on your wedding day." And nothing could be truer. We’ve compiled a list of the 5 must-have wedding accessories for fall.
No bridal look is complete without jewelry. Jewelry, including hair jewelry, is the most important accessory to create that elegant look to complement dresses to wear at weddings, including bridesmaid dresses and rehearsal dinner dresses. Some of the hottest fall trends for both brides and bridesmaids include vintage family heirlooms (i.e. grandma’s pearl necklace), retro 90’s style choker necklaces, stackable rings, sapphire pendants, stylish earring climbers, chandelier earrings, tiaras and traditional pearls. While choosing your jewelry and trinkets, be sure to consider your wedding décor, colors and theme. It’s also important to consider the neckline and style of your dress, whether a sweetheart neckline, lace bridesmaid dress or lace top bridesmaid dress.
Nothing feels quite as sensual or romantic as slipping into beautifully crafted bridal lingerie. Whether you’re looking for bridal white or a bold color, there are myriad options of bridal lingerie sets for every type of bride. For the minimalist bride, there are clean and simple silhouettes such as silk camisoles and slip dresses. For the bride who wants to make a bolder statement, opt for a plunging neckline, bustier and garter belt. Or, for the romantic bride, delicate embroidery and lace offer an extra special touch. And there’s always the option for a body-hugging corset, giving you the perfect hourglass figure if that’s the look you desire.
From glamorous embellishments to boho-chic, a wedding veil adds the finishing touch to any bridal look. It’s the perfect opportunity to make your own unique style statement and accessorize an already stunning dress with an equally brilliant accoutrement. For the fall, you might consider a veil with delicate sequin details for a soft, ethereal look. A birdcage veil with cage netting frames the face with a flirty, feminine air. A Victorian-inspired birdcage veil offers a more traditional yet elegant route – and a delicate lace veil is a stylish option to a simple, understated gown. SugarRoseGardens Another trending option is the netted Juliet cap, which adds an element of drama and hint of romance, while channeling a bit of flower-child vibe. The popular halo veil, also known as a circle-cut veil, offers the perfect complement to a simple and elegant gown. The sweeping cathedral-length veil, the preferred choice of royals and the iconic accessory for the classic bride, is the way to go to make a formal statement. Whatever wedding veil you choose, keep in mind that it may very well be the most important accessory in your ensemble on your very special day. After all, everyone eagerly anticipates seeing the bride under the veil, especially the groom.
From super-soft satin to warm flannel, bridesmaid robes make a cherished gift for your best gal pals, especially for a fall or winter wedding. Here are some of the best options for you to consider:
- Silk and Satin bridesmaid robes - There's nothing like silk or satin to make one feel sensuous and glamorous. Keep in mind that real silk can get expensive, so consider synthetic satin instead. Satin still feels silky-smooth and comes in a wide array of colors.
- Cotton bridesmaid robes - You can't go wrong with the comfort of classic cotton bridesmaid robes. They’re also easy to personalize and offer a variety of colors and styles.
- Lace bridesmaid robes - Sexy and fun, lace bridesmaid robes are always popular among bridesmaids and make for a memorable keepsake.
- Fleece and flannel bridesmaid robes - For a fall or winter wedding – or perhaps a rustic-themed destination wedding -- your bridesmaids will appreciate soft and thick plaid flannel and fleece bridesmaid robes.
- Velvet bridesmaid robes - Super-soft velvet bridesmaid robes add a touch of luxury. They come in a wide variety of colors and sizes – and also make the perfect gift for flower girls. Whatever style, color and fabric you choose for your bridesmaid robes, be sure to have them personalized with each bridesmaid’s name for an extra-meaningful keepsake.